Friday, June 4, 2010

Secret Clinical Strength Waterproof Antiperspirant/Deodorant- Rating: ♥♥♥♥♥


I am always on the look out for a really good antiperspirant/deodorant. In this heat the sweat pours. I know gross, but hey if you're not wearing deodorant you need too. lol. So, I have been using this stuff for a month now, and the results are great. I use it exactly how it says on the directions, applying it morning and night. I apply all deodorants this way normally. I never smell stinky and no pit stains. So, I'm happy. I can't remember exactly how much I paid for this at my local Wal-Mart, but I do remember that it was a little more expensive than my trusty old Degree, probably about $5.00 or so. This antiperspirant uses 20% of Aluminum Zirconium Trichlorohydrex Gly to keep you from sweating. It is also waterproof so that helps to keep it on. Give it a try it's good stuff.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Tiffany L. Prevost Esthetician & Makeup Artist Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada