Saturday, June 5, 2010

Mark Pro Bronze Bronzing Powder- Bronze- Rating: ♥♥♥♥♥


I usually don't buy Mark/Avon products. This will probably be the only Avon/Mark related review I will ever post. Most of the Avon/Mark products I have purchased in the past have been poorly pigmented and just not what I expected in one way or another. This product is my only exception, and I have and will continue to repurchase it as long as it is not ever discontinued. This is good stuff!

I've had this particular compact of Mark Pro Bronze in the shade Bronze for 2 summers now, and my pan is no where in sight. This stuff lasts me forever. Grant it, I use it mostly in the summer months for a sun kissed glow. This bronzer does contain some micro fine shimmer that is slightly visible in the pan. Once you apply it to you skin the shimmer is barely visible at all. I tend to prefer a bronzer with little to no shimmer. It's not that I don't like a little shimmer (no glitter, please). I just like to have the choice of how much. So, for days that I want a little more I just add a shimmery Mineralize Skin Finish or a nice pop of shimmery blush on top. I very seldom ever wear only bronzer on my cheeks. I'm just a blush whore like that, but it's really what ever you like. That's just me.

Another great thing about this bronzer is that it provides a natural looking color. Some bronzers can have a orangy/fake tan tint to them, or have an ashy/gray looking haze. I do not have any of these problems from this bronzer. I just get that natural healthy looking bronzed glow that we all love. I'm not saying that this bronzer would or wouldn't work for all skin tones, but for my NC25/NC30 tone it is perfect.

Now, for the life of me I can't remember how much I paid for this bronzer back when I bought it, but the Avon Website gives the price of $10. You can order it off the website or from your local Avon representative. If you are not sure who she is there is also a tool on the site to help you find her. I really hope that if you are looking for a great natural looking bronzer for a very affordable price you will give this stuff a try. I love it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Tiffany L. Prevost Esthetician & Makeup Artist Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada