Wednesday, June 9, 2010

MAC Lustre Drops in Pink Rebel- Rating: ♥♥♥♥♥


This product was originally release with the Style Warriors collection and now re-released with the To The Beach collection. The Lustre Drops are sold for $18.50 in both collections. The bottle is very small so the price seemed a little steep to me. I got over the price quickly once I swatched them and went ahead and bought them, but I will be stalking my CCO for my next bottle.

It was love at first swatch for me. This stuff gives me the most gorgeous dewy glow I have ever gotten from a highlighting product. It gives a nice light pinkish/golden glow. There is no glitter in this stuff. It leaves what I would describe as a frosty/duo chrome finish. The finish kind of reminds me of the finish of Petticoat MSF or Spaced Out blush, not the color, just the finish.

When applied Pink Rebel seems to just soak into the skin. It leaves no stickiness or powderiness behind, which I love. You can wear it alone for a simple fresh look or add a pop of color with your favorite blush on the apples of your cheeks. Either way it looks amazing. I love it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Tiffany L. Prevost Esthetician & Makeup Artist Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada