Sunday, June 6, 2010

Maybelline Lash Stiletto Vulumptous Waterproof Mascara in Very Black- Rating: ♥♥♥♥


I use this mascara everyday and keep a new one in my drawer at all times. This mascara does exactly "what I need it to". Notice, I didn't say "what it says". My lashes are what I would describe as on the normal side in length but are a light brown/ blond color on the ends, so they appear shorter than they actually are. I have a pretty good amount of lashes, but the individual lashes are very fine. So, when I look for a mascara I look for one that will accentuate each one of my lashes by adding a little volume and most importantly lots of length. I do not believe in so called "daytime lashes". I like long dramatic "doe eyed lashes" all day, everyday. This is by far the best lengthening mascara I have ever tried from the drugstore.

The voluptuousness of this mascara may not be enough for some. It does add some volume to each lash, but not as much as say, L'oreal's Voluminous Mascara does. I really don't mind because  I do get enough volume from the Lash Stiletto, and it has never clumped on me,  and I coat my lashes down with it. Lash Stiletto leaves me with dramatic long, glossy, flake free lashes that last all day.

The formula can be a pain to remove if you do not use an eye makeup remover, but that's what makes it so great. No matter the weather or tear jerking movie my lashes don't budge.

PRO'S
Price
Convenient to purchase
Very Lengthening
No Clumps
No Flakes
No Spider leg lashes
No Smearing
Holds Curl well
Dark Black Color

♥ Cons
Can be hard to remove (if you want to say that is a bad thing, I don't)
Weird "S" looking brush that takes some getting used to
Not a lot of volume 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Tiffany L. Prevost Esthetician & Makeup Artist Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada