Friday, June 4, 2010

My Summer Must Have Beauty Products


This is a list of items that I use on a regular basis (daily or as directed). The summer months means sweltering heat and unbearable humidity here in south Louisiana. So, I am always looking for products that have incredible  staying power, and protect me from cancer causing UV rays while still delivering great results. Click the titles of each product to see a full review of each one.

Secret Clinical Strength Waterproof Antiperspirant/Deodarant Advanced Solid

Jergens Natural Glow Revitalizing Daily Moisturizer for Medium Skin (gradual self-tanner)

Eucerin Sensitive Skin Everyday Protection Face Lotion SPF 30

Revlon ColorStay Foundation with Soft Flex SPF 6 for Combination/Oily Skin in 330 Natural Tan

MAC Lustre Drops in Pink Rebel

Mark Bronze Pro Bronzing Powder in Bronze

MAC Sweetness Blush, Tippy Blush, or Dollymix Blush
*NARS Desire is also very similar, and so is NYX Hot pink for a cheaper alternative.*

L'oreal De-Crease, or Too Faced Shadow Insurance

Maybelline Lash Stiletto Waterproof Mascara

BTW- You will notice that I do not list any eyeliner in my Summer Must Haves. Well, this is because I try not to use much eyeliner in the daytime during the summer. I normally love to line my waterline with Urban Decay's Eye Pencils, but in the daytime during the summer months it makes more of a mess than it does wonders for my eye look. I opt to use this only for nights out on the town in the summer months (the nights are a tad cooler). Also, I do not list any eyeshadows. This is because I love them all! I mainly use MAC and NYX eyeshadows and I use which ever ones I am in the mood for that day. Eyeshadows are a year round product and they are all my favorites. Seriously, I don't own one I don't like. If I have to be specific as far as summer eyeshadow shades, I do like to bring out the colors this time of the year. Just to add a little fun to my look, but I still do neutral looks as well.

I hope you give some of these products a try and if you have any questions about any of them just leave them in the comment box. I will be happy to answer them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Tiffany L. Prevost Esthetician & Makeup Artist Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada