Saturday, May 1, 2010

Attention!!: Demon Robert 1968 is BACK!!!! Go get it!


For all you ladies including myself who loved the look of Channel Jade polish, but not the price...meet Demon Roberts 1968. It is the closest dupe I've ever seen. DR 1968 is a limited edition polish that was first released last year and now is being re-release May 1, 2010. I passed on  it last year and have regretted it ever since. Not again! I just order 2 bottles. You can order yours by calling 310-271-2100, this is for the boutique in LA. I know that they also have one in NY, but I'm not sure of the number. The polishes are $9 USD ea. & the shipping is $3.95 for up to 5 bottles, then they charge by the bottle.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Tiffany L. Prevost Esthetician & Makeup Artist Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada