Friday, April 23, 2010

I just wanted to let everyone know that Sigma's SS197 is back instock!!


It's back after being out of stock for months! For those of you who are interested and would like to have it soon, go order now before they run out again. If you are considering it, but not just sure... I will be posting my review soon, so check back with the Pretty Little Cajun Queen for that.

I ordered mine last night along with another of the SS224. The SS197 is a large synthetic flat top kabuki. I'm hoping it will be what I wanted the MAC130 to be. The MAC130 was a total let down because it is so frickin little. I guess the MAC130 would be ok for a cream blush or some detailed foundation work, but I wanted a true foundation brush. You know, a big one, kind of the size of the MAC187. I hope it is. Well, they should be here in a few days and I'll let you know how if I love it or hate it.

3 comments:

Unknown on April 24, 2010 at 9:03 AM said...

I really like my MAC 130 so far (only had it for 2 days), it really does a great job at buffing liquid foundation and the hair shedding isn't as bad as the 109. I was thinking of getting the ss197 but shipping is exy to Australia... sigh... I'll wait for your review to see if it is worth it or not... I've got way too many brushes already lol.

Tiffany L. Prevost on April 30, 2010 at 12:34 AM said...

I've only used my SS197 twice, but so far I love it. I will post my review on it Monday. That will give me a chance to use it a little more so I can tell you all about it.

Unknown on May 3, 2010 at 4:17 AM said...

Thanks so much and looking forward to your review Tif. Do you also own the ss150 or ss109? I am thinking about buying them also but have read reviews from others that they both shed like crazy and have smell issues. That's sort of holding me back on getting them.

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Tiffany L. Prevost Esthetician & Makeup Artist Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada