Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Ladies! My Sephora Nail Polish Haul Came Today : )


I just opened my box from Sephora! I ordered 5 different polishes last week and it came in today. All of the polishes are amazing! I ordered Illamasqua's Muse, OPI for Sephora's Leaf Him at the Altar, Ocean Love Potion, Under My Trench Coat, and Metro Chic. I will be posting swatches and reviews of all the Sephora for OPI nail polishes I got today in one post and a different post for Illamaqua's Muse and Milf (which was a gift from my best girlie). I will finish up posting the SH Complete Manicure collection this week, and get started on the Sephora for OPI next week. So, check back for more swatches and reviews.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Tiffany L. Prevost Esthetician & Makeup Artist Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada