Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Make Up For Ever Rock For Ever Mini Aqua Eyes Eyeliner Pencil Set- ♥♥♥♥♥


As you may have already read in my Favorite Products of 2010 post, I am a huge fan of MUFE Aqua Eyes Eyeliner Pencils. Yes, I prefer the MUFE Aqua Eyes Pencils over the UD 24/7 Eye Pencils, but only for the staying power on my water line. The UD 24/7 pencils are a great choice as well, but for the hot summers here the MUFE pencils are the only ones that will last without running under my lower lash line and turning my gorgeous eye look in to a raccoon eye. So, for me I just stick with the MUFE pencils year round so I don't have un-necessary products floating around.

So, the pencils in the set work just as well as the full size ones of course. The only difference in the set is the size of the pencils and the various shades. The set includes a silver, gold, bronze, steel gray, and a black eye liner. All of the pencils are about 3 inches long which I think is great for travel. The first thing I did when I got the set in was to take the black one out of the set and put it into my cosmetic bag in my purse. It's great for the times when you need a little touch up. I purchased the set for $26 US from Sephora which I think is a really good price being that 2 of the full size pencils would cost $34 US. Plus this set has the most adorable packaging ever. I'm a bit of a rocker at heart. So, the matte black rocker style tin box that is included is right up my alley. I will definitely be keeping this container to store other items in even after my pencils are all used up. This is a great quality product that is well worth the money.

Rating: ♥♥♥♥♥

Gosh, I did great on my small Sephora haul. I love both of the products I bought. The NARS Sheer Glow is just as amazing as everyone says it is and you can never go wrong with the MUFE Aqua Eyes Eyeliner Pencils and these are just so cute.  These are great products that I will continue to purchase. Plus there's nothing better than getting it all from a store credit or GC. It kind of makes you feel like you got you stuff for free even though you already paid for it before. lol : P

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Tiffany L. Prevost Esthetician & Makeup Artist Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada