Monday, February 21, 2011

Life Journal Vlog: A New Chapter Of My Life....


As you all know I will be starting my esthiology training at Aveda Institute tomorrow. I'm very excited to being this new chapter of my life. My life has been so rewarding so far. I have so much to be proud of. I have a wonderful husband, a fulfilling marriage, and two beautiful children, to which I have dedicated the past 10 years to. I put my career on hold so that I could focus all of my attention on my family. Do I regret it? Not in a million years. Without them I could never as happy as I am today. They are everything to me. I would do it all over again in a second. There is nothing more important to me, so I saw no reason not to solely focus on them. Just as much as I have given to them, I have received back 10 times more. It fills my heart to see my children happy and growing and learning, and everyday becoming more intelligent, loving, and mature. Then to look at my husband, and even though years have past, we both still get butterflies in your stomach when he comes home from work. There is nothing in the world like this.

To make a long story short, I feel that my life is just about whole. The only exception is the way I feel about myself on the level of personal success. I married very young so since then I was known as Jeff's wife. Much later my first child was born, then I was known as Blaine's mom. Then along came my daughter, then I was know as Jillian's mom. What I'm trying to say is, it has been to long since anyone associated me with being an individual. Just being myself. It may seem selfish to some but, I want something to be proud of that is just about me.

This is were my esthiology training comes in. As everyone already knows I love everything about the beauty industry. It's more than an enjoyment or hobby to me. It's a love and a passion. Beauty is what makes me happy. Not only just products and potions, but anything beautiful whether it be a beautiful person, flower, or a beautiful smell. It all brings me happiness and uplifts my spirits. As an esthiologist I will be surrounding myself with these things everyday. Esthiology is meant for me.

So my Life Journal Vlogs will be about my journey to find my individual happiness, and all the wonderful things I learn at Aveda about what it is to be an Esthiologist. Please feel free to comment on anything you read. I learn well from others and would love to hear what you think.

1 comments:

Amy on February 28, 2011 at 5:03 AM said...

I'm so so glad this is all finally happening for you Tiffany... do share the stories from Aveda with us. I'd love to hear more about it :)

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Tiffany L. Prevost Esthetician & Makeup Artist Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada