Monday, November 15, 2010

Request a review here!! : )


If you have a product that you would like me to review please post it as a comment here. If I already have the product I will post my review asap. If I don't have the product I will do my best to get it if it's available. The return policies at all of the stores in my area are very lenient, so even if it's a bust no big deal. I can always return it. I thought that this would be a great way to get closer to my readers and see what everyone else is finding interesting. This is going to be so much fun, so everyone please participate! : )


This portion is only for my readers and subscribers. It is not for companies or businesses. I do not / will not affiliate my blog in any way with any company or business.

2 comments:

Amy on November 16, 2010 at 5:48 AM said...

I love finding out more about MUFE things as we don't get it here.

I also like finding out about lesser known brands like drugstore ones like Milani, NYX etc but love all your reviews so will love whatever you write up Tiffany :)

Tiffany L. Prevost on November 17, 2010 at 8:40 AM said...

I will definitely do some MUFE and NYX reviews for you. I love MUFE foundations!!

I don't really have that many Milani products any more, but I used to use there old style eyeshadow singles (the ones that are the same size as MAC's) and the pigmentation was killer. These are now discontinued, but would probably be a great e-bay find. I also love their lip glosses. They have lots of gorgeous shades. However, Milani nail polishes suck. Chipping within 1-2 days.

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Tiffany L. Prevost Esthetician & Makeup Artist Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada