Friday, November 19, 2010

Drugstore Product of the Week- Wet n' Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Single- Nutty- ♥♥♥♥


 I was having a bit of trouble deciding which drugstore product to feature this week, and then it hit me. I have been wearing this gorgeous shade of eyeshadow for over a week straight, and I absolutely love it. The shade is so versatile and can be worn with many different shades and for both day and night looks. It is a warm/red based, smokey/ashy, shimmery taupe-ish/ brown tone. I know, I suck at color descriptions. The color reminds me of a brown toned MAC Smoke and Diamonds or even a brown toned MAC Satin Taupe. It's not as golden as Woodwinked.  The texture is top notch and is a breeze to blend out, and the pigmentation is great as well. This shade is great for a nice wash of color but is also very build-able for a more dramatic look. This item will always have a place in my collection because of it's great quality, affordable price, and the gorgeous color. Wet n' Wild is really surprising me with the Color Icon Eyeshadows, they are great quality. I will be posting more reviews on the Trios and 6 color palettes. If there is a certain one you would like to see first let me know I have them all! : D


1 comments:

Amy on November 25, 2010 at 7:39 AM said...

very pretty... :) You should do an eye shot as well next time.

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Tiffany L. Prevost Esthetician & Makeup Artist Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada