Monday, November 15, 2010

I'm back!!


I'm so sorry for such a long absence. I'm thankful to see that my faithful subscribers are still here waiting for me. My personal life has been quite stressful over the past few months. You know just when you think everything is straightened out something thing else falls apart. In one way or another it just seems like lately there is no rest for the weary, and sadly I had no choice but to put my blog on the back burner. But no matter what I will always come back to my blog. I love blogging and I love sharing all of my built up info with you guys. So, everyone get ready cause here we go again!

I would like to share some wonderful news with ya'll. During my absence I was getting everything together to apply to the Aveda Institute to study esthiology. I'm so happy to say that I was accepted and will start Feb. 6, 2011. So, look forward to me posting about everything I'm learning and my experiences there. I'm super excited!!! : D

2 comments:

Amy on November 16, 2010 at 5:41 AM said...

That is such fantastic news Tiffany.

I'm so excited for you and bet you knocked their socks off with your letter :)

Tiffany L. Prevost on November 16, 2010 at 3:10 PM said...

lilpil- Yes, I believe the letter was the icing on the cake. Thanks again for your help with that, and thanks for being such a great friend. <3

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Tiffany L. Prevost Esthetician & Makeup Artist Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada