Friday, February 26, 2010

NYX Doll Eye Mascara- Long Lash- Rating: ♥♥♥♥


I think this mascara is a high quality mascara at a cheap drugstore price. You can find this at cherryculture for about $7.00 USD. I love it because gives nice long lashes with only a couple of coats. You don't have to go over and over the lashes to achieve sexy doe eye lashes. It also gives a slight volumizing effect without being clumpy or spider leg looking. My favorite thing about this mascara is the brush. The brushed is curved in the middle to fit the natural shape of the lashes, and the individual fibers on the brush are very close together. This allows for the brush to grab every single eye lash you have and maximize them. The only thing I don't like is that it is not a waterproof formula. I also found that this one tends to dry out a little faster than some of my other mascaras do, but for the price I still think that it is a good buy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Tiffany L. Prevost Esthetician & Makeup Artist Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada