Sunday, February 21, 2010

MAC Studio Fix Fluid- Rating: ♥


I have been color matched for this foundation on several occasions, and guess what... MAC doesn't make my shade!! The MA tried NC25, it was to light, and NC30 was to orange. So, no match for me! Well, I wasn't to upset about it anyway because my goodness is this foundation disgusting! It oxidized horribly, and made my face look like a grease ball. I usually have normal to dryish skin, so when the greasies came out I was very disappointed. I don't know who this foundation would be good for, just imagine if I had oily skin. Not to mention the nonexistent staying power. I took a call on my cell phone and all of my foundation was on the phone when I looked down! Yuck! So, yeah if you ask me, just leave this one on the shelf, because there are better ones out there for your money.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Tiffany L. Prevost Esthetician & Makeup Artist Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada