Sunday, March 13, 2011

I Need Hair Help Ladies!! Please Give Me Your Opinion Please.


I have been wanting to get a new hair style for quite a while. Now that I am fixing to start a new career in the beauty industry I really need to get a new style. I have some ideas about what I like and what looks good on me, but I can be so indecisive. So, I need some help making a final decision.


#1
I love everything about this cut, but not sure I'm ready to go this short.








#2
I love the length of this cut, but I hate how the layers frame the the face. I like the bangs.







#3
I love the sides and cut of the bottom, but I don't like how short the bangs are. Again, not sure if I want to go this short.







#4
I love the bangs and the color.






#5
I love everything about this style. Love the color.






#6
I love the sides and back of this cut. I like the side part, but the bangs are to long for my five head.






#7
I love the long part of this cut and I love the color. I hate the bangs.




#8
I love this cut. I prefer the bangs from style #1, 2, or 4.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Tiffany L. Prevost Esthetician & Makeup Artist Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada